Frequency Asked Questions
Why should I participate?
Will my answers be kept private?
- This is your chance to be heard on issues that directly affect you.
- Results from the Department’s survey will be used by DoD to develop policies that will support you, your fellow military members, your families, and your DoD civilian counterparts.
- Your responses to the Department’s survey make a difference.
- The survey is confidential to the extent allowed by law.
- All data will be reported in the aggregate and no individual data will be reported.
- We encourage you to safeguard your Ticket Number to prevent unauthorized access to your survey. In addition, to ensure your privacy, be aware of the environment in which you take the survey (e.g., take the survey when no one else is home, do not leave the survey unattended).